Inside Sales – Call Center
Health and Dental Insurance
Holiday Pay after 90 days of full time employment
PTO after 1 year of full time employment
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to analyze and comprehend prospects needs and recommend solutions.
- Ability to discuss with and provide information on products and services to prospects/clients on telephone.
- Notate all conversations with prospects/clients with details of inquiries or concerns in addition to the action steps that were taken in CRM.
- Understand the BCBS insurance policies.
- Assist in soliciting sales of new products and policies.
- Manage and protect the reputation of the company.
- Build and maintain strong clientele relationship with prospects/clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
To succeed as an Inside Sales member, the perfect candidate needs to possess the following qualities, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to handle and calm difficult prospects/clients.
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and non-verbal.
- Must always be friendly and willing to provide assistance to others.
- A good memory for remembering information and details.
- Basic computer, typing, and data entry skills; knowledge of CRM
- Set a minimum of 3 new appointments on a daily basis.
- A good listener with sound judgment and well spoken.
- Be able to critically analyze all situations and solve problems efficiently.